Saturday, February 13, 2010

Turtle, Worms, and Mice

I somehow forgot about Left take, and now that I remembered it, thanks to an email from them, I am deeply entertained for quite some time.

Strange dreams have always been in play for me, whether it's getting hit by a station wagon, or watching multiple people jump out of a building to their death. It's sick, it's disturbing, but it's also my mind.

Last night, it was a dream all about how I had wished it would get warmer, and then it was so hot that our skin was literally bubbling off and all we could do was sleep, and let the sun boil off our skin. About a week ago, it was about the sun spinning in all sorts of directions, and then the sky turning pixelated, and me trying to run away from the ending of the world, but making it not farther than where I started.

According to a dream analysis, having a sunburn means; To dream that you have a sunburn, indicates that there is an emotional situation or problem that you can no longer avoid. There is some urgent matter that is literally burning through to your soul and demands your immediate attention.

My apocalyptic dreams mean this;
To dream of the apocalypse, signifies an emotional and dramatic change taken place within. The dream may also indicate the end of one kind of lifestyle and the beginning of another.

SO on that note, let's move onto the real issues in life.

Here
is an interesting article. It's really hard to say which way the country is leaning at the moment, but hopefully more people will begin to understand the importance of lowering our unemployment rating, and seeing more people with health insurance, etc.

Did you hear about the turtle, the worms, and the mouse in space?

This morning I caught up on my Colbert Report and my Daily Show. It was a morning well spent, I believe.

Tomorrow, is single's awareness day/valentine's day/Oregon's birthday. Quite frankly, I'm most enthusiastic about Oregon. We rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment