Friday, February 19, 2010

Senseless Soup

"I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them. [1952]" Adlai Stevenson.


I figured I should start off with a quote that makes most people smile and nod their heads approvingly.

Here's something to ponder. I have been having some slight trouble understanding why Rick Perry would sue for something, so lame like that. They sued because the EPA discovered CO2 as a pollutant? I don't... get it. Didn't Rick Perry used to be cool, back in like, the seventies when he was a democrat? I don't know. That's just Wikipedia'd information.

But I liked the way they explained Al to be a lanky, 39-year-old environmental engineer, a native of El Paso, who stood awkwardly at the mic in front of the adoring crowd. It was quite a pleasant description, I think.

Nevertheless, Shell gas is reducing it's upset emissions by eighty percent.

"If the EPA has its way, this state of affairs is about to end"

Tea Party 2.0 is really awesome, I think. I became a fan on Facebook... The idea of taxing the rich just sends shivers up my spine, you know? It's almost unreal to me, that people actually have the idea in their head that the Sarah Palin enhanced Tea Party is, what, good for the country? Wait, what is it that they even want? And do they know that their taxes have been lowered significantly since Obama's presidency? Why don't we just support them, because they're loud, and know how to make a party. And I mean, Rush Limbaugh and Glen Beck support it. They're good people... [sarcasm alert]... All in all, though, I still don't really get the whole tea party thing. Jill has tried telling me about it, but I fail to understand how it even matters, how it's even enough to make an argument about. It's like me saying, I hate brocolli but love spinach, so I'm going to throw cans of soup at passing band members. See? It makes no sense.

Anyway. You could become a fan of Tea Party 2.0 on Facebook.

Isn't it cool that Obama met with the Dalai Lama? I think it's cool. Because the two of them, are like, the shizziest people I know of. Can you not agree? No. You must agree.

Today was a day of high school drama, also known as B.S. Therefore I'm feeling Lame and Forceful today. THIRTY-ONE FACEBOOK FANS. Oh em eff gee. I am so happy, but a bit confused as to how some of those fans whom I stalked, are christian/republican. It's good, if they're actually taking the time to knock some common sense into their brain, but still. It was unexpected.

Jill, my pseudo step mother, is designing me a logo for Lame and Forceful. I'm not going to lie, I am immensely roused.

I had a good dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment