Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'd like to use a shout out...

Today, my best friend, said blogging is lame. I then, like I often do, pondered the reasoning of our friendship. All we ever do is annoy each other, and dance to techno in her room. But I would like to prove to her, that blogging is cool. In which case, I need some more fans/comments, etc.

Obama blames GOP for holding up over 200 nominations pending in the Senate and threatens recess appointments

YEAH, Fox. Yeah, that's it. Obama is threatening us all, you just have to look a little bit deeper into the way he words things, and we will see it. We will all see the threatening tone, indignation, Obama is really trying to portray...

Am I the only one who still thinks Boehner is the best name for a senator? I don't care if it's actually pronounced "Bay-ner". That Republican had to have gotten so many jokes thrown at him in High School. Maybe that's why he is a Republican Senator...

Anyway, I like the fact that Obama is trying to get some more jobs out there, with the small businesses gearing up for the change.

You know what really peeves me? When people say that if Obama was really going to change things, he would have done it by now. Okay, so what about when he said from the very beginning of his campaign, that it would take ten years to get out of this mess Bush left (well maybe he didn't say it so nastily, but I'm saying it nastily...). Obama rocks. And no, I don't like him just because my dad and Sudo-Step mom like him. I think I like him even more than they do. I don't know, tell me something -with a rational reason- that Obama has done that makes him not awesome, and then maybe I will look into despising him. It's not likely, I assure you.

From Here:

"I know both those guys. They're very savvy businessmen. And I, like most of the American people, don't begrudge people success or wealth. That's part of the free market system," Obama said.

"I do think that the compensation packages that we've seen over the last decade at least have not matched up always to performance," he added.





How can you not love a man who says Savvy and Compensation in one conversation?

It's been a lame blog, which means the next will be best.

Shalom.

1 comment: