Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oooooookay, now.

Let's just take this moment to breathe. In, out, in out, that's good, in, and out, in... hold it there... out. Ah, how does that feel?

I'm missing Yoga tonight, thanks to certain stomach pains. I'm going to have to take my stress out in blog form instead. It's not quite as efficient, but it will have to do.

Being specific today, is not going to happen. So's I'll just have to talk about everything that's on my mind today.

First off, what is up with CBS and their anti-marijuana legalization all of a sudden? Read it, yo. My favorite line, from mister Neutral Media representative is this: "I just received word from CBS and they will not approve your ad. If CBS changes their morals we will let you know."

Heheehhh! Oh CBS and your morals... crack'n me up one ad refusal at a time.

If anyone wants to buy me this shirt, I'd probably have to give you a famous Sydney shoulder rub. Or twelve...

Have I ever told you about my love for Daniel Radcliffe? Normally, I would rant about Rupert Grint and his adorable red hair, but oh no... Daniel is coming into play for me. Why? Because he:
a) Is a gay rights supporter
b) Is openly atheist
c) Plays Harry Potter, hello.

This doesn't mean my love for Rupert is at an end, it just means he's getting some close competition now. It happens in life, you know.

Did you here that Bill's in the hospital? And his wife is flying into meet him at the hospital. Thankfully, CNN was there to tell us that he eats fish with his fries... to make them healthier? Aside from that tidbit of useless information, they helped us visualize the whole thing with the lovely picture below:

Notice the disgusted child in the background...

Why do people oppose this job reviving Obama's doing? Our unemployment rate is 9.7% at the moment, better than December's 10% and only 45% of Americans believe the economy is recovering. Although, really I can't say I believe either way. In some ways, yeah it's definitely getting better, in other ways it's staying relatively the same. I know though, that we'll get better with Obama. He's got three years (hopefully seven) to repair the junk.

-from here

It's only 8:46 and I am SO tired. Tomorrow is Friday, and I am so very thankful.

I'm going to shout out to my dear follower/friend COLLIN.

And remember, [marriage is so gay]

No comments:

Post a Comment