Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Let's Talk About Dick.

Hey there...

Hey there, Dick Cheney. Care for some cloth over your face with water being poured over it, giving you the illusion of being drowned in a watery abyss... Let's do it!

"Dick Cheney wants to be prosecuted. And prosecutors should give him what he wants,"

So now, how could one person be so incredibly doltish? I stand here, with the fog gathering around me, dumbfounded by the obtuseness caving me in.

I have a homework assignment tonight; DEFINE HOLOCAUST. Since I am not near my binder right now, and am watching Gilmore Girls, and eating leftover tofu enchilada, I'm going to define it here, and since Ms. Walloch says she reads my blog... it will count. Ish.

HOLOCAUST: a great or complete devastation or destruction, esp. by fire.

Let us reflect. The Holocaust was a time of complete devastation and destruction... not sure about the fire, but I'm sure it was somewhere. There's my reflection (this is extra credit anyway)...

Take a look at this...


This is real. This is real. How the hell can this be REAL? GAHR. I'm so amazingly disgusted, I think I just blew a couple chunks. Which is especially gross, since I just ate a half of a garden burger, and a tofu enchilada. Who's a bigger douchebag, Bush or Cheney?

Why don't we... watch this, and take a moment.



So apparently, Cheney's the douche, and Bush is just a complete moron. There's some already known information thrown out on that table.

(Picture and video came from Leftake.com)

Let's move onto another set of 'doltish and uneducated' set of folk.

TEXANS!! Who now have proof that global warming is not real, because of the mass quantities of snow in the east. Since, you know, snow is globally cooling? I mean, let's not take the time to look around at any of the actual scientists who actually call it Global Climate Change (something that happens on this planet, as we have proof of from many many moons ago...) and I guess that this means -drum roll please- the earth is going to stay in it's exact same context fooooooooreeeeeeveeeeerrrr! Are you as excited as I am?

Today, a friend of mine, decided she would try and deject Obama with the excuse "He refused to show his birth certificate". Uh... Kay... .

I hate child actors. They all suck. Every single one of them.

I really want to be in a jazz band, or an indie band, or a crazy flappery speakeasy band. YEAH man.

And... that's the end.

1 comment:

  1. Your friend, who said the birth certificate thing, needs to learn to research.

    also, I love this blog, space, entry, author etc etc etc!

    ReplyDelete