Monday, October 10, 2011

Yeah Yeah Yeah, Blah Blah Blah.

Howdy y'all!

Occupy Salem is happening in just a few hours. I have a killer stomach ache /headache combo. I will probably do some coffee drinking and tums eating. Because my hair is too perfect to sleep on. Whoever said I was butch, should really rethink their lesbian category for me. So yeah, my hair is looking good (sportin' the good 'ol rosie headband), and I've got my union colors ON.

And of course, the rain is looking grand. Oh, Oregon.

I'm kind of pissed off that I was born into the wrong year. I should be in my twenties right now. Because, then, I could apply to be an intern for President Obama. I'm bright and motivated! *sobs*

Okay, I kind of admired Romney's response to Cain's Mormon vs. Christian bashing. His response was "Answering that is not going to boost the economy." (*) I... I admire that. But nothing else he has to say is going to boost the economy either, so eff him.


Are we really still "celebrating" Columbus day? God, that's such a G-bush thing to do. I bet he's celebrating the holiday by walking into the White House and declaring it his, while he eats all the Obama family's turkey.

I think this poster sums it all up:
Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas (of course) somehow managed to pass a B.S. bill called the "Drug Trafficking Safe Harbor Elimination Act of 2011". To be completely honest, I think drugs of any kind are stupid and a waste of time (Yes, even marijuana), but the extent these GOP kids are going to is so unnecessary and will just cause more problems and make our country look worse. I mean, there are already strict regulations on the substance when going to different countries, no matter the means of transportation. So why did Lamar think he had to throw this one in? Just a little more security? I bet keeps his bathroom locked when he's not using it. I bet he has a seatbelt for his desk chair. Okay, I'm being critical. But I really don't see this helping anything. Read the full article here.

Here's the latest tear-jerker from It Gets Better:


SEE YOU THIS AFTERNOON. OCCUPYING SALEM. YEAHBOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment