Wednesday, October 5, 2011

That's a little cheese ball.

Salut! Today, through MoveOn.org a MASSIVE virtual march is taking place! Have I mentioned that I want to go to Law School on here? Environmental law, oh yeah.

So above is my contribution. Send yours in! Seriously! I didn't make it up to the general assembly last night in Portland, but I am HOPING SO MUCH that I can make it to at least some of the march tomorrow. If not, there's always the one in Salem this Monday. Giant movements make me so excited. I've been staring at pictures of the march today, like this one:


IT'S JUST SO EXCITING.

Many more labor unions are joining in the march, including nurses and transportation workers.


One thing I've noticed that has been made very clear on the Occupy Portland group Facebook page, is that they are lobbying against all of the government, including of course President Obama. But can I just make it clear that one can still be an Obama lover and march? If it wasn't for the congress, I truly think a lot of these Wallstreet protester's demands would be made directly through the Obama Administration. The big thing for me though? Education, and the funding that goes toward it. That's essentially what I think we need to be working on, and what I will be lobbying for at the Occupy Wallstreet marches I attend.

Holy nuts my house is cold. But that's okay. I like having to snuggle up for warmth. Hnnnnng, but it's really cold. But hey, I could be out in the snow marching like a lot of people.

This article about a guy who lives off of $0 a year is really really cool. Suggested read, man. Suggested read.

SUGGESTED WATCH:


The It Gets Better Project is so wonderful. I've probably watched all the videos like five times. They're so nice and comforting and as cheesy as it sounds... bring me back up on low days. Yeah, cheesy. But hey man, that's awesome right? It does get better. It's already getting better. In the words of Michael from Arrested Development, "That's a little cheese ball".

And now, before I go somewhere warmer like my car, this photo made me laugh:

A bientot!

No comments:

Post a Comment