Thursday, April 22, 2010

Can I Vote FOR You?

I don't know why Rush Limbaugh is still here. He really needs to move to some foreign place with a large mountain full of vicious birds that often mistake receding hairlines for worms and retards (I can say retard, it's just satire) like Rush have to live on the edge of a cliff trying to realize his regrets before he is pushed off of the cliff by a ram with snake-like stealth.

I just like to fantasize. It's what I do before I fall asleep at night; think of the best ways Sarah and Rush should suffer.

I wish I could vote!!


You should have to take a placement test when it comes to voting. Then maybe this country would be a little less... oh... Dazed? Is that appropriate in this context?

Reason being, today when I looked in the mail pile, I noticed the Voter's pamphlet. I "omg"ed and began to vigorously read up on all of the nominees. Only the Democratic ones, though... obviously. Ron Wyden was really the only... qualified one. I just don't think that making an exercise program or farming your own land really puts you in the top plate for becoming a US Senator. But I mean, that's just me.

John and Bill!

I went into reading about them both, thinking I would like John better because of the Oregon Health Plan and all. However, Bill... Endorced by Al Gore? Dude. That can't just go unrecognized. Especially by me. Because Al Gore is so awesome, and if he likes Bill Bradbury, I just can't help but like him too.

And as I went on to read, I was quite impressed with Bradbury. Kitzhaber was not as inviting. I'm sorry to say.

So there you have it. I wish I could vote. Three more years!

Tired. I'm for certain riding my bike tomorrow. And I felt bad using a plastic container today. But that was the only thing I didn't already have that was plastic. And it was just for barbeque sauce! I did pretty well I think. Tomorrow. Bike. Right. Now. Sleep. Night.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you mentioned buying from China. Here is a "can you believe it" warning you can pass on to your friends and readers: BEWARE of pre-packaged frozen fish in the market. I have noticed most of it is coming from China! You know, China, the country where so many poisoned products have been bought by American consumers. Do you really want to trust them with the food we eat? Are you willing to risk your family's health for price? And consider this: Why is China able to import these things into our country when other countries cannot? Are they in bed with the corporations? Who really owns the U.S.?

    ReplyDelete