Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Donate Your Shoes To Sarah Palin's Face

Tomorrow is Earth day. Yesterday was Marijuana day. Today was Syd's day to be inspired.

I painted. Or at least started a painting. I'm pretty proud so far.

I did not get high on four-twenty.

And tomorrow I have a list of things I am going to do. Here it is:
Not use plastic. Of any kind. Including pencils. Which might be hard considering I usually only use mechanical pencils. I'm going to plant something; maybe another flower in my front yard... the one from Oregon's Birthday died long ago. But maybe not. I'm going to buy nothing from China. Which won't be too hard. One day, right? I'm going to.. Gah. Not ride my bike. Because I feel like not waking up early. But maybe I will. We'll see. This 'be good to the earth' jazz is freaking difficult. I wish it wasn't. Help me love the earth more than I already do!

So. No Plastic. No China. Pack my lunch with no plastic items. I can't drink a juice box tomorrow. At least not with the provided plastic straw. I have to wear all cotton tomorrow. Let's see how this goes. I need to plan ahead, then.

I have succeeded today in turning a not-so-politically-active kid who disliked Obama (who never does what he says he will, apparently) into someone who does not dislike Obama. However, when I informed him that Obama was good to his wife, and a Christan, he said "How do you know he is, just because he says so?" ... "How do you know Mary was a virgin just because you read it in a book?" I replied.

We'll see how that goes.

My dreams are getting weirder and weirder as the sun melts on.

-concentration camps, teacher's houses, small spaces-



Politics anyone? That is why you read this, right?

First, let's take a look at a distant friend, Sue Lowden.


Let's all bring chickens to the doctor and see what happens! Do you think they'll be as sympathetic toward us as they are to Sue!? I sure hope so. Those sympathetic chicken-eating doctors.

Sarcasm is a virtue in political blogging.

Let's stop Sarah Palin's nature show, or demented need to have a nature show, PLEASE. Google "Palin's Nature Show". Do it, I dare you. Here's what you will get.

First Link
Second Link
Third Link
Fourth Link
...
The list goes on and on. Yeah. I'm pretty disgusted and utterly bewildered. Why must she continue to peeve every single person in the world all the time? I just want to throw my shoes at her! All of my shoes in my entire shoe collection! Just, load 'em up in a catapult and shoot them all at her. I should start a fundraiser, "Donate Your Shoes To Sarah Palin's Face".

I could win the Nobel Peace Prize for that.





^There's the t-shirt of the day. Because I like to do that.

Oklahoma is lame and forceful! And not in a good way. Can we just give people the right to do whatever the hell they want with the fetus inside of them? Please? From what I've observed, it's a whole lot of hypocritical folk that are so against abortion. "Some people should not reproduce", and then you go and take away that option? Okay yeah, birth control, but they're addicted to crack. I think, personally, I'd rather be a little mindless speck in space than a crack baby. Crack is wack. And so are the kids they produce.

But we're America! We just like to see how much we can twist the words of the constitution, right?

I like how Obama is practically Hitler... To the Israelis right now. I read the best article in the NYT a few weeks ago... the author, I forget who now, was going on and on about all of Obama's connections with Jews. Like his college roommate, his wife's sister... or something along those squiggly lines. Anyway. It was a good article. That's my awkwardly ending story.

I shouldn't have had that coffee at six O' clock PM. Because It's past midnight and I am wide awake. But at least it helped me blog a little bit.

Now I'm ready to sleep. Adios. Happy Earth Day everyone! Tell me your Earth Day plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment