Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So You Got Back Crack

I have many issues. That's not hard to miss when conversing with me, or just viewing my mannerisms. I'm incredibly awkward, and I hate it. I hate not being able to say what's on my mind in a non-blog circumstance, because I can't spit out what my head is processing. Or rather, I can't process things fast enough to regulate with the speed of everyone else. And I do have to process things a lot. I have to look at it from all angles and research the things I don't understand before I give an opinion. That's what makes me such a premium blogger! And a horrible conversationalist. Unless it's through email.


The reason I bring this up, is because people seem to misread me in that sense. They think I pretend to be well-educated in regards to politics, which okay sometimes I do, but all because I can't get out my opinions in person. I could easily be making this up in my head, but really, I can't uphold my image of suave intelligence in person. WHICH MEANS YOU need to help me. Because this public speaking class is doing squat. Seriously, I hate it so much. So. Much.

But this is a political blog so I'll stop being a whiny shit. Oh wait, that's all I do in this blog.

The Occupy Movements are coming to a crack-down all over the country. In New York, Oakland, Portland, you know the whereabouts. This morning they reopened Zuccoti park to the public...
"l
]['''''';/;.yhh,,.....llllll    jiyghdtd     J,



/;;;;;;;;;LLLLLLLLLLLL NNNNNNNNNBHYGYY7RF[KN,NNN
'
\\\\\\
'

;''''..]"

My niece Emery wanted to add her opinion. She's a little democracy advocate in the making.

BACK TO THE GOOD STUFF.


So the police have been moving in all around trying to get Occupiers to pack up camp, and get out. It's funny because, you know, right to assembly seems to be turning into right to assembly until the cops get bored with it. My only hope that this is just the peak. That these outbursts of aggressiveness from the "enforcements" are only the ultimate tipping point. Maybe this is the point where we need to be more active than ever before.

Here are some photos to help you sleep soundly tonight.

That's really all I can say right now about the movement. I feel like it's so... been said. There isn't much more I can say without being repetitive.

Republicans annoy me. This is accurate:


I'm related to too many republicans.

That's all I got today. Right now. I want ice cream.

(The title of this blog post comes from my sister Molly's misinterpretation of Montel Williams)

OH AND I FORGOT TO ADD

This Friday I am having a Salem Youth For Change meeting at Broadway Commons. We have a small conference room booked, but we can squeeze! So come on down, it's at seven. Don't know about SYFC? Fancily enough, I have a blog about it: salemyouthforchange.blogspot.com

And remember, the only reason you can excel in public education is because of Capitalism!

No comments:

Post a Comment